- Pressure capability of 100 psi or 6.9 bar
- Precise sleek CNC-machined aluminum structure
- Efficient pumping with a piston of optimized size for all types of bike
- Detachable flexible hose stored in handle
- Threaded Presta and Schrader connectors on both ends of the hose
- Non-slip texture on handle
- No air leak with thread-in valve connectors
The CNC-machined 100 psi PP10 bike hand pump is an efficient pumping tool with a piston size optimized for all types of bike. The detachable flexible hose with threaded Presta and Schrader connectors on both ends not only copes with difficult valve locations but also can be stowed away inside the aluminum structure. Additionally, thread-in valve connection ensures no air leak while pumping air into tire. The PP10 comes with a bracket and two bolts that fastens it to a down tube or seat tube with standard bolt pitch. Measuring 190(L) x 25(Dia.) mm and weighing 10 gram, the PP10 is a handy compact and lightweight cycling companion.